The Vision of the Church As We Progress Towards the Year 2020
I want us to be that people. I want us to be THEM!!!!
Bro. Mark Lovett
II Chronicles 16:9a For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him.
- Involvement: Vision to have small group ministries with everyone involved.
- Missions: Vision to enhance Locally, Regionally and Globally.
- Prayer: Vision to make this the greatest ministry of our church.
- Equipped Leaders: Vision to grow a core group of leaders equipped and enthusiastically taking leadership responsibilities in our church.
- Finances: Vision to achieve financial freedom to devote funds to the needs of the ministry.
- Worship: Vision to provide worship services that promote Jesus Christ and tap into our resources and talents to enhance that.
- Schedules: Vision to provide appealing and family oriented schedules of our church functions.
- Communication: Vision to have up to date readily available stats about our church, our activities, events and schedules to every member and to the community.
- Facilities: Vision to enhance our facilities to provide a safe, friendly and spiritual experience for our families and guest.
- In Church Ministries: Vision to enhance our current ministries and introduce new ministries so Jesus Christ is exalted and the community begins to seek out this ministry.
- Spiritual Revival: Vision to engage the entire church family to examine their own heart, repent of any known sin, seek to restore any broken relationships and walk in personal and cooperate revival.